When painting your living room, the color that you choose can have a huge influence over the look and feel of your decor. Make your room reflect your own unique style with these color scheme ideas.
- If you are looking for a bright, airy room, choose a paint with a light color. While classic white is always a great option, you can also add a fun burst of color with an icy blue or pale yellow. If choosing light colors, however, make sure to include unique furnishings or wall hangings to keep the room interesting.
- For extra large rooms, you may want to consider making the space feel more cozy with a darker hue. Black, dark green, or navy blue walls make a room more intimate and elegant.
- If you are considering a bolder look, try picking fun colors, such as turquoise blue, eggplant, or bright green. Whether you prefer an energizing orange or calm blue, colors can change the entire tone of your room.
The color you choose for your walls can have a dramatic effect. If you would like professional help designing your completely personalized home, contact us at Design Build Team for more information about our services.
Successful architecture is about the client rather than the architect. To sum up a rather complicated relationship, successful architecture is not about showing off the architect’s capabilities, but rather accommodating the client’s needs and tastes.
A successful architect should have no problem working with the client to design a home that works for him or her. Source: freedigitalphotos
Here are the shared characteristics of successful architecture:
- First and foremost, it cannot be stressed enough that architecture is not successful unless it is tailored to the client’s needs and tastes. The best homes are the ones that support the homeowner live the life of their choosing, not those that force them to change themselves in one manner or another.
- Furthermore, the best homes are also the ones that reflect the personalities of their homeowners, so much so that people who are familiar with said individuals should be able to pick up on their influence as soon as stepping inside. In short, the perfect homes are designed so that their homeowners can personalize them.
- However, there is still room for the insight of the architect. Since most architects are much more knowledgeable about architecture than their clients, said knowledge should be used to inform said individuals about the possibilities that exist out there.
For more information about architectural services, please contact Design Build Team.
Home Design includes cat and dog design elements! Design Build Team architects designed this very clever cabinet for the cat! The dog was eating the cat’s food so we had the cabinet company build a cubby hole for the cat’s food. She jumped up in her cabinet cutout and ate free of dog interference! Cute!
Custom homes to the max! Design Build Team loves animals!