It is important to choose a bathtub design that is comfortable and fits within your home’s decor. The following options are some of our most popular choices and look fabulous within virtually any bathroom.
- Wooden Bathtubs – Simple and elegant, you will most certainly want to lay back and relax in a wooden tub. If you desire a natural look within your bathroom, this is most certainly a way to go.
- High Backrest Bathtubs - Returning to “old school” design, high backrest bathtubs have been given a modern upgrade. They are comfortable and stylish, and give your back more support as you soak your worries away.
- Glass Bathtubs – Crafted from high quality materials, glass bathtubs create a truly modern appearance within the bathroom. Because glass is a neutral building material, these bathtubs are easily paired with everything from brushed nickel and polished brass, to rough cut stone and ceramic tiles.
The Design Build Team, Inc. would be happy to help you determine the best bathtub design for your home. We invite you to contact us with your questions and to discover the many ways we can help you transform your home.
Source: Architectural Digest via Architectureartdesigns.com
It is always pleasant to curl up with a good book and allow your mind to explore the vastness of the world within the pages. The right home library design can enhance your favorite books and make them even more enjoyable to explore. Here are five home library design suggestions taken from some truly remarkable libraries:
- High ceilings create a cavernous space suited for reading everything from Faulkner to King.
- Let the light in and make sure the library has a combination of directional lighting, large windows, and skylights.
- Keep it organized with floor to ceiling shelving, showing off a classic style.
- Frame the room in books. Mold your shelving so that it fits seamlessly with windows, reading areas, and the architectural elements within the room.
- Make your home library cozy. Be sure that you select decorative elements that you find appealing and that bring your favorite reading genres to life.
Our team is happy to help you turn the page to the right home library design. We invite you to contact us at Design Build Team today for information about our architecture services and the fabulous features we can bring to life within your home.
French bedroom designs are elegant, charming, and oh so refined. From the drapes to the bedding, it truly is one of the most refreshing design options you can choose. Here are some elements that you will most certainly want to consider and include in your design plans.
Give the bed plenty of attention and space. The bed should be set towards the center of the room and festooned with a large, ostentatious headboard that draws attention to the piece. To complete the bed space, be sure it is illuminated by a chandelier, wall sconces, or recessed lighting set with dimmer switches to help finish the romantic ambiance of the room.
Finally, be sure to utilize an abundance of crown molding and trim. This should be used to draw attention to the walls and ceiling as much as possible. Indeed, the patterns and details decorative moldings create is one of the key elements that makes French bedroom designs so unique and appealing.
French bedroom designs are just one of the many specialties we offer our clients. We invite you to contact us at Design Build Team, Inc. to learn more about the skills and talents we can bring to bear on your projects.