A luxury bathroom design starts with a careful blending of the layout, color, fixtures, and lighting to create a comfortable room that is spacious and relaxing. When these elements are brought into balance, they create a truly luxurious appearance your guests are sure to appreciate.
Because many bathrooms feel small and cramped, the goal of a luxury bathroom design is to open the space up as much as possible. This can be accomplished by choosing lighter colors and combining these with plenty of windows, skylights, and carefully positioned lighting fixtures.
In addition to this, the choice of sinks, tubs, and faucets is imperative to creating the right aesthetic. These are items you should splurge on as they truly set the tone for the bathroom. Remember, cheap fixtures and faucets will look cheap no matter the backdrop.
Finally, don’t neglect the little details. Adding elements such as fireplaces, mirrored televisions, and heated towel racks are classy touches guests will definitely take notice of.
The Design Build Team, Inc. would be delighted to assist you with the luxury bathroom design of your dreams. We invite you to contact us with the specifications for your bathroom, and we will help you bring your luxurious visions to fruition.
It is important to choose a bathtub design that is comfortable and fits within your home’s decor. The following options are some of our most popular choices and look fabulous within virtually any bathroom.
- Wooden Bathtubs – Simple and elegant, you will most certainly want to lay back and relax in a wooden tub. If you desire a natural look within your bathroom, this is most certainly a way to go.
- High Backrest Bathtubs - Returning to “old school” design, high backrest bathtubs have been given a modern upgrade. They are comfortable and stylish, and give your back more support as you soak your worries away.
- Glass Bathtubs – Crafted from high quality materials, glass bathtubs create a truly modern appearance within the bathroom. Because glass is a neutral building material, these bathtubs are easily paired with everything from brushed nickel and polished brass, to rough cut stone and ceramic tiles.
The Design Build Team, Inc. would be happy to help you determine the best bathtub design for your home. We invite you to contact us with your questions and to discover the many ways we can help you transform your home.
If you are looking for a home that will stand out from the landscape, then a Mediterranean exterior design is a style you will most certainly want to look at. In fact, everyone else in town will want to look at your home when it is done if you include the following features:
- Grand entryways. An arched entry with strategic lighting goes a long way towards inviting your guests in. Coupled with fountains, foliage, and patio tiles, your guests will feel as if they are entering into an exotic palace.
- Large windows. Floor to ceiling windows provide marvelous vistas of the world outside. If you include a few in your living rooms and dining rooms, your guests will enjoy basking in the warm ambiance.
- Wrought Iron. From handrails to benches, wrought iron conveys strength and durability. These provide a nice touch of color that is perfectly contrasted by the stucco walls and tiled roofs inherent to Mediterranean exterior design.