It is important to choose a bathtub design that is comfortable and fits within your home’s decor. The following options are some of our most popular choices and look fabulous within virtually any bathroom.
- Wooden Bathtubs – Simple and elegant, you will most certainly want to lay back and relax in a wooden tub. If you desire a natural look within your bathroom, this is most certainly a way to go.
- High Backrest Bathtubs - Returning to “old school” design, high backrest bathtubs have been given a modern upgrade. They are comfortable and stylish, and give your back more support as you soak your worries away.
- Glass Bathtubs – Crafted from high quality materials, glass bathtubs create a truly modern appearance within the bathroom. Because glass is a neutral building material, these bathtubs are easily paired with everything from brushed nickel and polished brass, to rough cut stone and ceramic tiles.
The Design Build Team, Inc. would be happy to help you determine the best bathtub design for your home. We invite you to contact us with your questions and to discover the many ways we can help you transform your home.
If you are looking for a home that will stand out from the landscape, then a Mediterranean exterior design is a style you will most certainly want to look at. In fact, everyone else in town will want to look at your home when it is done if you include the following features:
- Grand entryways. An arched entry with strategic lighting goes a long way towards inviting your guests in. Coupled with fountains, foliage, and patio tiles, your guests will feel as if they are entering into an exotic palace.
- Large windows. Floor to ceiling windows provide marvelous vistas of the world outside. If you include a few in your living rooms and dining rooms, your guests will enjoy basking in the warm ambiance.
- Wrought Iron. From handrails to benches, wrought iron conveys strength and durability. These provide a nice touch of color that is perfectly contrasted by the stucco walls and tiled roofs inherent to Mediterranean exterior design.
An exposed brick wall design gives your home an industrial and laid back appearance. Whether within a loft or as the backdrop for a living room, the timeless charm of exposed brick never goes out of style.
Combined with the right lighting and choice of paint, exposed bricks create a modern appearance that everyone appreciates. It is simple, but far from simplistic. This is why it remains as popular a choice today as it was 100 years ago.
The secret to effectively creating the industrial, modern look with an exposed brick wall is to simplify the other elements within the room. Doing so ensures that your furniture, pictures, etc. don’t overpower the brick backdrop. When combined, the brick should serve as the foundation, while your furniture and accessories should be selected to serve as accents to this. As part of this, be sure to select pieces whose colors and shapes appropriately contrast the colors and shapes of the brick
The Design Build Team, Inc. would be happy to develop an exposed brick wall design that suits your home and your design vision. We invite you to contact us to learn more about our services and the beautiful design features we can install within your home.