Incorporating western dining room design ideas into your home is a lot of fun and a perfect way to show off your creativity. Rugged and strong, western design is unrefined, which gives it a considerable amount of charm.
Wood and stone are the most crucial elements to include in your design. Rough hewn wood floors and exposed beams give the room a solid feel. Coupled with stone accents, the result is a dining room that subtly conveys the pureness of nature.
For a more daring appearance, consider adding in deer horn chandeliers or hunting trophies. These visual elements will stand out and become popular topics of conversation.
Finally, paint the room with a textured, soft-color paint or stucco. This will soften the harder elements within the room and provide a relaxing backdrop for your family gatherings and special occasions. You will also want to install as many windows as possible to bring natural light into your room.
We would be happy to explore some western dining room design ideas wit you. Please contact us at Design Build Team Inc. today with your ideas so we can get to work making you feel at home on the range.
Adding passionate design the bedroom begins with the right fireplace. When you’re ready to spice up your room, consider the following modern bedroom fireplace design ideas:
- Make it Part of the View. If you have a secluded room with a view, install floor to ceiling windows and set the fireplace directly in the center.
- Texture & Frame it. Set it within textured stonework, and flank the fireplace with inset shelves and back lighting.
- Ditch the Formality. Consider a fire ribbon that floats behind glass. By removing the hearth and mantle, it gives the room a ultra modern appearance.
- Set it in Concrete. Instead of the traditional stone or brick fireplace, pour concrete in the desired form and shape.
- Raise the Fire. Instead of setting the fireplace on the floor, place it midway up the wall.
- Divide the Room. Place the fireplace in between for maximum enjoyment if you have a large bedroom with a sitting area.
These modern bedroom fireplace design ideas would look fabulous within any home. When you’re ready to learn more about modern fireplace design, please contact s at Design Build Team, Inc. today.
When you are ready to bring a modern touch to your work, consider these amazing gray home office design ideas. Each of the following ideas will offer ways to give your home office a classic look:
- Consider adding in a gray accent wall in front of or behind your desk. This will cut down on sun glare and give you a clean wall to look upon when you need to clear your thoughts. To enhance this effect, texture the wall with soft white or black.
- You can also add in a touch of gray carpeting. This will create a subtle foundation that looks marvelous when coupled with dark hardwoods and white cabinetry.
- You can paint the entire room light gray and couple this with white trim. This creates a subtle contrast that is gentle on the eye and will help you relax as you do everything from household finances to calculating your payroll.
We invite you to contact ust at Design Build Team, Inc. for more about these great gray home office design ideas. We’ll be glad to answer your questions and begin the process of helping you to decorate your new home.