French bedroom designs are elegant, charming, and oh so refined. From the drapes to the bedding, it truly is one of the most refreshing design options you can choose. Here are some elements that you will most certainly want to consider and include in your design plans.
Give the bed plenty of attention and space. The bed should be set towards the center of the room and festooned with a large, ostentatious headboard that draws attention to the piece. To complete the bed space, be sure it is illuminated by a chandelier, wall sconces, or recessed lighting set with dimmer switches to help finish the romantic ambiance of the room.
Finally, be sure to utilize an abundance of crown molding and trim. This should be used to draw attention to the walls and ceiling as much as possible. Indeed, the patterns and details decorative moldings create is one of the key elements that makes French bedroom designs so unique and appealing.
French bedroom designs are just one of the many specialties we offer our clients. We invite you to contact us at Design Build Team, Inc. to learn more about the skills and talents we can bring to bear on your projects.
Creating a loft design for your home can be a lot of fun and there are many things you can do to bring the space to life so that it becomes the most popular place in your home.
Here are just a few fabulous ideas that are sure to inspire you:
- For a contemporary loft in the bookworm’s home, consider installing metallic stairs with wall length shelving extending from floor to floor. This will transform your loft into a very stylish personal library.
- Rip Van Winkle is sure to appreciate the comfort and spaciousness a cozy bedroom can provide. By hanging some pendant lights beneath the high ceiling, it turns any upper loft space into a genuinely romantic nest perfect for relaxing in.
- For the artist, consider installing plenty of stained glass. From the exterior windows to sliding interior doors, the glass will allow dissipate the colors of the rainbow into every nook and cranny within the loft.
Home loft design is just one of the many specialties we cover at the Design Build Team, Inc. We invite you to contact us when you’re ready to design the loft you’ve always wanted to have.
Traveling provides a unique opportunity to explore the world and enjoy the comforts that abound. If you’ve just returned from a trip, there’s a good chance your considering how to make your home look like a luxury hotel. These tips will make your home the most comfortable around:
- Go plush: The more comfortable the bed, chairs, and upholstery, the better. Your fabric choices should include lots of silk and Egyptian cotton.
- Include spa-like amenities: Your bathroom design should include a Jacuzzi tub, rain shower, and steam options to help you relax at the end of a long day.
- Mind the lights: Be sure your lights highlight artwork, entryways, and architectural features that are worth showing off to guests.
- Pay attention to the climate: Be sure you have easily adjustable temperature controls in every room of the house.
- Organize your space: Make sure that your rooms are well organized and laid out in order to keep clutter at bay.
Source: Michael Abrams via freshome
Do you want to know how to make your home look like a luxury hotel? Contact us at Design Build Team today — we’ll help transform your home into the luxury hotel style of your choice.