Orange. Its fiery flair is just what the architect ordered to bring your dining room to life. Here are some orange dining room design ideas that your dinner guests are sure to be impressed with.
- Use orange as an accent. Bright orange is ideally suited for use as along an accent wall, and it looks absolutely stunning when used in conjunction with creamy white ceilings and metallic fixtures.
- Use orange throughout. Darker oranges such as pumpkin or burnt orange provide a subdued background that looks fabulous when matched with white crown moulding and chair rails.
- Incorporate orange as part of a pattern. Adding orange to patterns that include grey, blue, and even black gives the design a colorful and playful nature that makes the whole design stand up and come to life.
The best reason to incorporate a touch of orange is that it can be easily used with a wide variety of designs. From traditional to modern, a touch of orange creates a truly remarkable ambiance.
The Design Build Team, Inc. would be happy to help you design the dining room of your dreams. To learn more about the services we have to offer, contact us by calling 913-722-1443.
June 8 marked what would have been the 147th birthday of one of the most successful architects in history, Frank Lloyd Wright. We at Design Build Team would like to take a moment to honor this great figure from American architecture history. Here are a handful of his best quotes about life, the world, and architecture, picked by Achitizer.com:
- “The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes. If you foolishly ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it. Your life will be impoverished. But if you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life.”
- “You have to go wholeheartedly into anything in order to achieve anything worth having.”
- “The space within becomes the reality of the building.”
- “Taste [isn't] enough … taste is a matter of ignorance. If you know what you are tasting, you don’t have to taste.”
- “An expert is a man who has stopped thinking because he knows.”
- The mother art is architecture. Without architecture of our own we have no soul of our own civilization.”
Source: Dezeen via Architizer.com
For more architectural inspiration to help give you design ideas, please contact us at Design Build Team today.
Nothing is more relaxing than a spa day, but between kids, work and cost, this is generally a treat reserved for special occasions. By adding a few creative touches to your master bath you’ll be able to have a great spa experience anytime you want, right in the privacy of your own home!
- Thick rich towels paired with a soft fluffy white robe and spa slippers gives you that true spa feeling every time you shower. Install a heated towel rack for an even more decadent experience.
- Cozy up those cold tile floors by adding heating elements. For the ultimate in convenience, include a programmable control panel which can be operated via a smart phone or tablet.
- Lavender is one of the most soothing scents around. Strategically place a couple reed dispensers filled with lavender essential oils and stock a basket with lavender scented body oils, lotions and soaps.
- Add a small flat screen television along with a compact sound system. This way you can enjoy soothing jazz while relaxing in the tub and then catch the morning news as you dress for work.
Add a heated towel rack help give your bathroom a spa-like atmosphere. Source: Houzz
Turn your bathroom into a spa by contacting Design Build Team today for assistance. We are happy to help!