It can be hard to remember to grab your keys, phone, wallet, and other things you’ll need with you on a day out of your home. To make it easier, most modern front door storage systems give you a place where you can keep all the items in your pocket neat and tidy - right where you need them.
One great storage system is built by Yanko Design. It is a simple wall-mounted rack made of polished aluminum that provides storage for keys, phones, mail, and coats. This makes it a stylish and convenient place for you to put all your items when you walk in the door. They will be right where you need them when you are ready to head out again. Best of all, the rack itself takes up very little space, so it won’t get in the way by cluttering the entryway up.
We invite you to contact us today at Design Build Team, Inc. for assistance with all your storage needs. Whether you need a modern front door storage system or want to expand your pantry, we’ll be happy to offer you our services.
Designing a Western style living room isn’t that hard to do and with some careful planning, you can end up with a living room that even John Wayne himself would be comfortable relaxing in.
First, start with the lights. You will want to make sure to include large windows, French doors, and even skylights so that the room is constantly bathed in a warm glow of natural light. Whenever possible, use your windows to showcase the natural scenery outside the home. Finish your lighting off by including a combination of chandeliers and recessed lighting.
Next, make sure to include plenty of natural wood. Whether you decorate with log designs or simply include hardwood floors, natural wood tones are an essential element. Additionally, be sure to include natural stone; rough cut granite and limestone are always popular and can be used to build everything from fireplaces to counters. Together, the wood and stone provide a solid, masculine look and feel that’s the hallmark of western design.
Design Build Team, Inc. would be happy to help you with designing a Western style living room. Contact us at 913-722-1443 to learn more about our team and the services we have to offer.
Decorating with mirrored furniture gives your rooms a little added depth embedded right in the decor. Here are some creative and interesting ways to incorporate mirrors into your design plans:
- Place mirrored tops on coffee tables, buffets, and dining tables. These create a nice connection between the room and the items you’re serving.
- Add mirrored doors to cabinetry. The reflection will open the room up while enhancing the ambiance.
- Searching for a truly modern look? Select polished metal. It’s easy to maintain and the reflective finish will have all your guests talking about it for days.
- Use mirrors as highlights. Oversized mirrors placed above fireplaces or along walls are irresistible, and you will want to stare into them as often as you can.
- Finally, use mirrors to enhance patterns located within the furniture, carpets, or walls. It is an easy way to get more bang for your buck and further the reach of the patterns and styles you truly enjoy being surrounded by.
The Design Build Team, Inc. would be happy to help you decorate you home with mirrored furniture. All you have to do is contact us at 913-722-1443 and we’ll be happy to give you a hand.