When it comes to basement bathroom design ideas, it’s always helpful to choose brilliant designs. The following ideas have plenty of character and charm, giving your basement bathroom the perfect look and feel.
Source: Home Design Lover
- Add a colorful accent wall. Accent walls brighten the room up and transform it into a cheery space to take a shower and get ready in the morning.
- Install a curbless shower. You’ll suffer no more stubbed toes with this super sleek and modern feature.
- Make it a sauna. By including ceramic tiles and a steam shower, you can find the rest and relaxation of a full-service spa right in your basement.
- Brighten it up. Incorporate task lighting, floor lighting, and wall sconces. This will create layers of light that make the room feel larger and more welcoming.
- Use tile liberally. Using tile, it is easy to create fun and festive designs that will give the room plenty of personality and warm, cheerful appearance perfect for an evening soak in the tub.
Are you ready to bring these basement bathroom design ideas into your home? Contact Design Build Team and we’ll get to work designing and building the basement bathroom you have always wanted.
Transitional dining room design ideas take the strongest elements of traditional and contemporary materials and fuse them together into something stupendous. The finest result is on one hand simple, on the other, sophisticated.
Source: Home Design Lover
One way to achieve the perfectly fused look is to combine traditional elements such as straight lines and solid colored fabrics on tables and chairs, with more contemporary elements such as textured carpet, floral patterns, and elegant wallpaper. This takes some of the most popular features of each design and combines them together to create a balanced aesthetic.
Other ways to create the fused look include incorporating printed floral fabrics with solid colored and textureless walls. This gives the patterns on the furniture a greater presence without distracting the eyes with too much color or texture.
You can also opt for solid colored furniture pieces and pair these traditional elements with contemporary floral patterned wallpapers and unique wall fixtures and sconces. This can be a great way to create a whimsical and charming appearance.
Are you ready to embrace these transitional dining room design ideas into your home? Contact us at Design Build Team, Inc. and our Kansas City architectural service will assist you.
One of the best ways to design a luxury bathroom is to start by looking at what others have done wrong and the problems they’ve run into. Our experience has taught us that these are the five most common bathroom design mistakes to avoid:
Source: Green Mountain Construction & Design via Houzz
- No View, No Light. The better the view, the better the light, the more appealing the bathroom.
- Too Much of a View. Don’t give the neighbors a peep show. Make sure that your view isn’t too revealing.
- Making the Toilet the Focal Point. The toilet shouldn’t be the first thing you notice when entering the bathroom.
- Curbing with too much Enthusiasm. Curbless showers are fabulous; just make sure that they’re properly planned for and constructed.
- Going too big. Bigger isn’t always better. This is true whether it’s fixtures and faucets, or the overall size of the bathroom itself. Like a fairy tale, you want a bathroom that fits “just right.”
Our Kansas City area architectural service team knows the common bathroom design mistakes to avoid making. We encourage you to contact us at Design Build Team Inc. today for more helpful information regarding home bathroom design options.